Monday, August 4, 2008

China-like ideas...




...that I had today:

Before seeing my family next, I think I'll go to therapy for one whole hour to purge myself of all the issues that have cumulated in the past 34 years! Yes!

No! I think I'll try to lose my last 6 lbs of baby weight by not eating for a whole five minutes! That'll show those love handles who's who, dammit!

On the other hand, maybe I'll run a marathon this weekend since I did run 3 miles this morning....even though I felt like dying the whole time. No worries, it's a great idea! It's totally going to work!

Or, maybe I'll try to clean up dozens of years of rancid air pollution so that Beijing's air quality will be Olympic-worthy by turning off some factories and restricting driving for a few weeks!

Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment