Friday, December 4, 2009

Movie Reviews

Finally saw New Moon yesterday. Meh. Not fabulous, but the music was great (esp during the chase scene between Victoria and the wolves). Heart the werewolves. Bella not quite as annoying as Twilight, showed a tad more facial expression but still overly mope-y a a bit of a tease. I mean, seriously, I have had guy friends and I don't nuzzle with them and breathe all over their faces and then not put out, you know? (To clarify: not that I do that and put out, I just don't do that). The film was a tad choppy, and if you hadn't read the book not sure if you'd get some parts, but overall it was an entertaining couple of hours. The setting is just gorgeous and makes me want to leave the East coast.

Best review I have read so far is here.

Also saw Pirate Radio = a very sweet d*ck flick. Great music.
And Good Hair = educational! Learned a lot about Black women's hair--no lie.

Next: Precious. I'm mentally preparing.

No comments:

Post a Comment