Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Band


Photo one: This one's my favorite. Attitude.

Photo two: Rockin' out.

Photo three: Luca waves his arms in the air (gets the audience going)


Last weekend Kat and Diane came over for a playdate with Luca and Ima. At one delirious point, we stuck all three babies in Alexandra's crib and they went buck wild--jumping up and down, throwing their heads back, screaming--it was a riot. Being newish parents, the camera were whipped out and the entire event documented.

What came out reminded me of a band photo shoot. Around the end of college, my friends and I used to pretend to be a band and take group photos. The results were always hilarious--us staring intently at tree bark & trying to look tragically hip: me slightly goofy, Lisa puckering her lips, Erin smirking, Julia batting her eyelashes. I'm sure if you could have stuck us all in a crib together back in 1974 our little personalities would have emerged even then.

Here are some favorites from last weekend. Any baby band name suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. OMG. I am so PISSED you did not call me down to make a rock video with these three. Damn it! Next time, please let's make a video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name suggestions:
    The Pack N' Plays
    Nursing
    The Onesies
    Cradle Will Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love cradle will rock! awesome! next time a video will be made :)

    ReplyDelete