Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Boobs



My god...What is happening to my chest?

I know they say each pregnancy is different, but this is out of control.

In spin class yesterday, I looked up and thought, "Whose cleavage is that on my body?!" and was appalled that my pregnancy boobs seemed to be overflowing out of the size large Nike sports bra I bought when I found out I was pregnant in anticipation of an increased size of my chest. But seriously, how is a large becoming too small? What do folks do who are larger than me? I don't get it.

When pregnant with Alexandra, I enjoyed a nice increase in cup size until she was born and then--Kabam!--the milk came in and I bumped up to a solid D (I am normally a small B cup). But this time, my boobs seem to be growing in proportion with my belly. I looked in the mirror last night and was certain they, like my belly, have recently undergone yet another growth spurt.

What worries me are two things:
1. What on earth will they look like when my milk comes in?
2. What goes up, must come down. Oh my...after a year of nursing...scary thought.

Adam wants me to work the boobs, wear some push-up bras and flaunt the butt on my chest like Coach Taylor's wife in "Friday Night Lights." I don't think I really have a choice...

(photo of me and pre-pregnancy boobs--my long lost friends...)

2 comments:

  1. we got netflix this summer and we can now watch past episode of friday night lights on our computer whenever we want. i watched the first 2 episodes and then realized that there are over 50 to go ... not sure i want to get sucked in ... should i? is it really that good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, YES. so jealous you're at the beginning! season 1 is awesome, 2 is whack (not even a smidge as good), but you have to man (no pun intended with your name!) though it for season 3 which is good again.

    enjoy!

    and let me know if your husband is obsessed with coach taylor's wife, too!

    ReplyDelete