Sunday, February 10, 2008

one degree from tina fey


tina fey is the new kevin bacon, and we are only one degree from tina fey now that we have met anthony, friend to our friend and neighbor mary matthews. anthony is an actor on 30 rock. despite my obama vote last week, mary still introduced us to anthony the evening of super tuesday. we immediately thrust alexandra into his arms for a photo opp. here's the photo. please note the 30 rock hoodie.

i had to resist getting a gold L circle necklace at my favorite neighborhood jewelry store today (you know, like the one liz lemon wears on 30 rock...). i thought that might be taking my fanaticism to a new level. i'm not sure i'm ready for that type of commitment to 30 rock. especially b/c lost is so damn good right now. i think i am cheating on 30 rock with lost. i feel a little guilty... can i still be gay for tina fey but want to get frisky with sawyer in an abandoned zoo cage? these are the questions that keep me awake at night.

as you might have gleaned from this message, my evenings have not been full of gym workouts and typing up data. i am a boob tube addict. i need rehab. will my city health insurance pay for it?

3 comments:

  1. the blogosphere has just improved ten fold. Can I be gay for Tina Fey if I'm gay already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and my fave part of Anthony's visit is that he kept calling Alexandra Alexander. He's so Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love Tina Fey's L necklace. I'm in NYC too. Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete