Monday, November 3, 2008

So emotional, baby.

Two photos of Alexandra Osa illustrate how I'm feeling right now.


I have such excitement about Obama as a candidate. I haven't felt enthusiastic about a democratic candidate, ever? Clinton? Did I know what I was talking about when 18? I don't think so...With that said, I have no shame in pimping out my toddler in her I heart Obama shirt. Regardless of the race's outcome, what a historical race this has been. I hope she keep this shirt as a relic of the early 21st century and can talk to her kids about it one day. Hopefully positive stories will accompany the little lavender shirt I bought in Union Square for five bucks.


Adam snapped this other photo of her at the Y's gym class on Saturday. She's very into hanging right now. This photo (and her insanely adorable facial expression) is how I feel. I am questioning if I can hang on until this is over. I have the jitters, I feel wired, and I kinda want to go run a million miles or do rabid aerobics and jump on a trampoline or run screaming through the street....I don't know.

Off to vote early tomorrow. And then the waiting begins...

1 comment:

  1. What are children for, if not to act as adorable billboards for our personal political beliefs and pet causes?

    ReplyDelete