Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ever Google your Unborn Child's Prospective Name?

Googling your unborn child's potential name is a reality in our internet-obsessed lifestyle. I love that I am the only one who comes up when I google my name, but that's because I have a crazy last name. Adam's last name is very WASP-y and bland, therefore with baby #1 I initially tried to spice it up with a unique first name. Didn't work. Before naming Alexandra, I picked every off-the-wall girl's name I could think of and yes, there was already a girl/woman out there with that name when I googled it. We gave up and settled on Alexandra Osa. There's nobody with her full name, at least :)

So when a penis was detected at our 12 week ultrasound, we started brainstorming and googling boy's names. Whoa. Here is what we found:

Right now we are choosing between:


and: (the guy in the middle?)


Who would you prefer your unborn son resemble?

Back when googling Alexandra's name, we found this looney-tune:


And after finding the happiness coach, we stopped googling (until now). Crazy!

(NB: I stole this post from my husband's blog, but I was the one who first googled our potential names!)

No comments:

Post a Comment